Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Sketchers #43 - Carole's Sketch


I'm on the ball today!! dont usually manage to get the challenges done straight away :) I'm always last minute, but saw this sketch on Friday Sketchers this morning and I had been busy colouring images last night so I was halfway there!!

Love this sketch Carole, another I shall be adding to my sketch file to use again :0)

I have used a Panduro? girl kindly sent to me by Tammi, thanks Tammi x Coloured her with my markers in the same colours as the gorjuss girl a few days ago and then I found some freebie papers from a magazine which were perfect, the swirly one is the free one, the stripy is DCWV.

Finished with some punched flowers and another pretty butterfly from a past Docrafts magazine.

Other exciting news is my Spring Magnolia Club kit has just landed on my doormat so I'll have to get cutting and inking!

Thanks for looking xx


19 comments:

Gillian said...

Hi Jenny,

This card is adorable and those free papers work perfectly. Just checked out your blog and all your cards are so lovely.

Gill x

Bev said...

Oh this is too adorable Jenny, love the sweet image and delish papers x

mueppi said...

Lovely card Jenny and fab colours!!
Hugs Gisela

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,love the image you have used realy pretty ,hugs Dawnxxx

Unknown said...

I love your card! Those colors are brilliant and that butterfly is fabulous!

Marlou McAlees said...

love your cute card :)

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely bright card. Papers go so well together. Love the butterfly.

Glenda

Wiccababe said...

I knew I recognised that paper from somewhere - what a gorgeous colourful card xx

Andie's Space said...

Your cards are all stunning & I love the image on this one, she's so cute! Freebies aside,(though I need to know what magazines you by, because I never like the papers I get!), where do you get all your gorgeous papers. You have such excellent taste.
Regards,
Andrea

Anonymous said...

This is fab Jenny, love it.

Nancy said...

eine wunderschöne karte!!

lg
nancy

Jenny said...

eine tolle,farbenfrohe Karte.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, luv the colours, fabby image sue.x

Cathy said...

Wow such a bright and cheerful card! Love the pinks and your clouring is fab.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Tammi said...

Wow, love what you did with her Jenny! Amazing colors and coloring, and pretty butterfly/flowers-just adorable!
Tammi x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours you've used and that little girl is just so cute!! Claire xx

Carole said...

What a beautiful card, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at FS...glad you enjoyed the sketch!
Carole x

Anne said...

This is sooo cute! Love the image and the bright colours - my favourite combo :)
Anne

sugacatz said...

Cute stamp. New one to me. Love the bright, cheerful colours too. Fab. Lx