Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just Magnolia #1


A fabulous new challenge blog has just been launched for Magnolia fans everywhere!! As the title suggests it's Just Magnolia, a chance to use your neglected Tilda's/Edwins every week :0)

Challenge 1 is a great sketch by Donalda and there is a fantastic prize for the 1st lucky winner, beautiful papers, stamps, ribbon, the list goes on!!!!

I have used this cute Tilda image I received only today in my April Friendship card swap with Sue, thanks Sue x

Papers are all Spring Burst by Papermania and the butterflies are from the Magnolia Spring club kit. All images coloured with promarkers :0)

I shall look forward to next week's challenge!

Thanks for looking xx



13 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Jenny,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. I love this Tilda and fab, bright papers.
hugs
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

fabulous card Jenny, great colours.thanks for joining us at just magnolia. Hugs rachxx

Joy said...

Lovely card, great colour combo, love that Tilda image xx

Claire said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card Jenny! I like the sound of the new blog - will have to take a look!! Claire xx

Tab said...

Oh your card is stunning! Love the colours and papers that you have chosen!
Hugs Tab xxx

Naoual said...

Jenny this card is beautiful! I love the fab colour combo and the way you coloured the gorgeous image! Love that you used the butterflies, looks so pretty!

Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual

Dena said...

Jenny, such a cutie card. I love the way you have her sitting. I always seem to have a hard time with those sitting down images. Great colors also.

Tammi said...

Oh this is cute Jenny! Pretty papers and I love those colors. ~Hugs

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card Jenny, fabulous colour combo and papers

ger76 said...

Super Cute card hun!!!

Ive left a little somthing on my blog for you :)

Luv

Ger x

Bev said...

This is so gorgeous , love the beautiful papers and colours, wonderful detail too. Thanks for joining us on our first week x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x