Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fly Away...



A card using an older Penny Black stamp called 'Fly Away'. I love this image and how this card turned out :0) even if I do say so myself LOL!!
Everything came together well and I love these colours together. I have used the colour combo of sandstone and blue pearl from Passion for Promarkers. The colours just said 'boy' card to me so that's the way I went.

The colours I used are -
Hair - Cinnamon
Skin - Ivory & Blush
Outfit & Plane - Sandstone and Blue Pearl
Puppy Dog - Cool Grey 1 & 2

The papers are Dovecraft and I have used my Martha Stewart punch, label nesties, ribbon, twine and gems.

The fabulous layout is the DT call sketch from Sketch Saturday. They are looking for new DT members and the 1st part of the call is to use the sketch below.




I had to use a bigger card as the image was so big but I think the layout lends itself well to a larger card too!

Here is a close up of the image :0)



Thanks for looking xx


10 comments:

Juls said...

so cute!! really love the colour combo!!

Natalie said...

Great card Jenny. I love the image and you have coloured it beautifully. x

Tammi said...

That little guy is adorable...awesome colors and coloring Jenny, a sweet card! Hey, did you get my return e-mail to you I sent a couple of days ago? Have a nice day! ~Hugs

Jo said...

great card, outstanding colouring!
Thank you & good luck!
Jo xx

Wiccababe said...

wow Jenny, gorgeous card - I love that image
thanks for joining us this week on PfP, good luck and don't forget to join the PfP blog hop before thursday
Debbi
xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a stunning card. I love the cute image and the layout is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ida / Little said...

Hi Jenny, this is gorgeous!! :) And what a great colouring! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

Hugs Ida

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous Jenny and and I love your image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

BALLET NEWS said...

Hi - I loved this post ! Thank you so much & best wishes...

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jenny! Yes, definitely 'boys colours'!! Love the image you've used!! Claire xx