Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gorjuss Saturday...


A card I have made for the weekly Gorjuss Girl challenge over on the Docrafts forum. The challenge this week is 'Stars & Stripes' and also to inc. the following -

At least 2 backing papers
Embossing
3 embellishments, glitter and a sentiment :0)

I used my Fiskars template to make a star shaped mat, embossed the background with swiss dots, and I've handmade a retro punched flower following a fab tutorial over at Rach's blog.

The gorjuss girl is coloured with promarkers and the papers are MME Bloom & Grow. The sentiment is from a See D's set.

I also managed to use my sewing machine! I even had a go at the star shape!! bit wobbly but better!

Hope your having a great weekend :0)

Thanks for looking xx


10 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card Jenny! Love the colours and well done on the sewing! Looks fabulous! Have a fab weekend, Judy xx

Tara said...

A gorgeous card Jenny and that flower is adorable!
Hugs Tara xx

Rach said...

gorgeous jenny,
love the flower you have made,and your stitching is so neat, doesn't look wobbly to me.. hugs rachxx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is beautiful Jenny.Love the stitching on the star.x

CraftyC said...

This really is Gorjuss Jenny, a very pretty card
Clairex

Wiccababe said...

now I really like this Jenny, love the colours - they're kind of fresh and bright but subtle all at the same time
Debz
xx

Tammi said...

I love her on the star, your stitching looks great and love your flower...beautiful! ~Hugs

UKMUMINUSA said...

Hi hope your well, not had much time for blogging or much else recently! great cards as ever, Sam xxx

Claire said...

Great card Jenny! Lovely colours and the sewing on it looks great!! Love the swiss dots embossing - I use that one a lot!!! Claire xx

Ali Watson said...

This is fabulous Jenny, so stylish.