Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Miss Clause!


I have had a lovely crafty morning with Claire today, drinking tea and colouring images!! Claire kindly stamped me a few images inc. this Miss Clause image from Sugar Nellie :0) So I coloured it straightaway for the SugarBowl challenge!

Challenge #22 is a wonderful sketch by Kathy :) I have coloured the image with promarkers and all the fur trims have been stickled. The paper is from a Daisy & Dandelion paper pad and the cardstock is SU.
I have used a cuttlebug snowflake for the circle element and the please inc. option is lace, I dont have any lace :( so I have used my Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch instead, I hope this is ok?

It's not stopped raining here since this morning :( so a good excuse to stay cosy indoors and craft!!

Hope it's drier wherever you are :0) Thanks for looking xx

10 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely card Jenny.Lovely image as well.It is absolutely pouring down here with a gale of wind as well.x

Wiccababe said...

simply gorgeous Jenny, my fave colour scheme too
Debz
xx

Tammi said...

Beautiful in purple Jenny! I love what you did with the sketch with the snowflake poking out! It's snowing about 15 minutes away from here, BRRRR!

Sharon said...

Hi Jenny, greetings from Cape Town. Love this image and the colour scheme. One of my fave colours too! Hugs Sharon

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this one Jenny. My fave colour and I love this image, recntly used her myself for the first time. Marianne x

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the colour choice. Louise x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jenny,

What a fantastic card. My favourite colours too - how did you guess.

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Great card with lovely colouring and beautiful papers.
Barbara
xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Jenny, this card is amazing. You have coloured it perfectly..xo Jackie

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jenny!! Love what you've done with Miss Clause, she's fab!! Claire xx