Monday, November 30, 2009

Vintage Anya....


A card for 2 challenges :) I've been wanting to make a card for the Passion for Promarkers 'Vintage' challenge all week! but I finally got round to it today! I have also used this week's sketch #4 from the Anyone for Anya blog for the layout.

I have used the gorgeous shopping Anya and coloured her with the following promarkers - I coloured this image a while ago so I think these are right!!!

Hair - sandstone, cocoa and umber
Skin - ivory and blush
Outfit - apricot, spice and terracotta/marsh green and olive
Image outlined in sandstone.

The papers are K & Co Classic K Bailey and I made the grungy flower using my retro punches :) and a flat back pearl.
I love these colours together and I think they are suitably vintage.

Cant wait to see what surprises the PFP team have for us all this December :) all will be revealed tomorrow I hope!!!

Thanks for looking xx



10 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a gorgeous card. I love the anya image in these colours and your flower is stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. You do NOT want to miss tomorrow's challenge :) Hugs, Denise x

Dragonlady said...

Great card Jenny, love the flower too. Colours are gorgeous.

Hugs Ali x

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jenny,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Another lovely card Jenny.x

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Jenny and yes, you are in for a treat tomorrow
thanks for joining in this week at PfP and good luck
remember to try the blog candy on the weekend workshop
Debbi
xx

Tammi said...

Jenny, wow, so pretty!! The flower is gorgeous! Oh and guess which santa set I couldn't resist buying, lol! ~Hugs

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice papers and a beautiful rose!!

Love from AFA!

Renata

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love the colours and Miss Anya is perfect.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!! Love the muted colours! and the hanmade flower is just fab!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card. Love the vintage feel to it ad that flower is fab. Great colouring. Marianne x