Wednesday, May 5, 2010

'Get Krafty' - Gifts Galore....


It's a new month so time for a new prize challenge over on the Squiggle Stamps blog :)
It is my turn to set the challenge and so the theme this month is to 'Get Krafty' and use KRAFT on your card/project.
You can check out all the details {HERE} or by clicking on the May Prize photo in my sidebar :)

I decided to use the fab 'Gifts Galore' image for my card and went for a Kraft/Pink/Brown colour combo using 3 different papers in those colours.
The image is coloured with promarkers in coordinating colours too! with white highlights using my gel pen :0)

Dont worry if you dont have any Kraft - why not recycle and use an old manila envelope or a brown paper bag?

I'd love to see all your Squiggle creations! So Get Krafty!!

Thanks for looking xx

5 comments:

Lori said...

Super cute...I LOVE the color combo and that image is adorable (and colored fabulously!)

Lori said...

OMGOsh! Thank you for the link to Lilly of the Valley...those stamps are ADORABLE!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is gorgeous. An unusual challenge and a beautiful card. Hop over to my blog and enter my candy. Marianne x

coops said...

wow this is really gorgeous.love the image and your colouring and colour combo is fab.luv coops.xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card Jenny.
Luv
Debby