Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just Cute Bears #15 - Buttons & Bows...

A fabulous challenge from Just Cute Bears this week - Buttons & Bows...
I have used this gorgeous LOTV bear for my card, colouring as always with promarkers in colours to match the patterned papers.
The papers are K & Co 'Wild Raspberry' and the cardstock & ribbon are SU.
I love the red/teal colours together and I've kept the layout simple to showcase the lovely bear!
We have the fabulous Bev from 'All the things I love' as our Guest Designer this month, so do check out the blog {HERE} to see Bev's and all the DT's wonderful cards :) and see this week's fab stamp prize from CUDDLY BUDDLY Crafts!
Looking forward to seeing all your Buttons & Bows creations...
Thanks for looking xx

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenny, this is gorgeous. Sue x

coops said...

wow gorgeous card, the image is fab and i love your colouring and super layout.love the button and bow.luv coops.xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. I love those papers nad you have coloured the bear beautifully.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sonia said...

Oh this is lovely Jenny, i love those papers, very striking. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Sonia xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jenny - love that sweet bear...and those papers are lush!
Helen x

Sharon said...

A gorgeous card Jenny, love your colour scheme and colouring of your image. So pleased you popped around. hugs Sharon xoxo

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card. I love this image and so beautifully coloured the colours perfectly match that grogeous paper. Marianne x

Sarah said...

This is just amazing Jenny! I am in awe of your colouring as always, it's just superb! Great papers, those colours work really well together.
xx :0)

Sue said...

Hi Jenny
gorgeous card, luv this image, beautiful colouring, lovely papers stunning creation, sue.xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kat said...

Beautiful card Jenny. I love that image and the DP is gorgeous. Love the colour combo too.

Kat xx

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Jenny, gorgeous papers and a fab image. Hugs Ali x

Lou said...

Hi!Jenny,i just love this-so sweet and such perfect colours/papers.
hugs Lou.xx

Fleur said...

Hi Jenny. What a stunning card. Gorgeous colouring & fab papers.
Thanks for your kind comment, I really appreciate it.
Hugz Fleur xXx

~@ngie~ said...

awwwww the card is gorgeous... I love the colours as well as the image ;o) love n hugz ~@ngie~ aka JustAng Docrafts xXx

Lori said...

This image is ADORABLE (what is LOTV?) I love how you colored it to match the beautiful paper you used.

Tammi said...

I'm oohhing and ahhing over this, just beautiful! Love the colors on the image...I need to ink up that bear too! :)