Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Cute Bears #32 - Embossing...

Morning! My card today is for this week's challenge from Just Cute Bears -
'to use EMBOSSING on your card', it can be any type of embossing :)
I have gone for dry embossing and used my cuttlebug with an argyle folder to create the olive strip. I love the argyle folder for male cards!
The cute image is LOTV, a stamp a bought a while back and this is the 1st time I've used it. I think I will be using it a lot for all my masculine cards :)
I have coloured the image with promarkers and the papers are Hampstead by Papermania. I finished by adding the gun metal pearls.
Just Cute Bears are having a DT call this week too, just add DT after your name when you link up your card for this weeks challenge, looking forward to seeing your entries :)
I am going to enter my card into the following challenges -
LOTV Thursday Challenge #62 - Dotty about circles, I have used dotty paper!
Crafty Emma's Store Challenges #1 - Anything Goes...
We dont need to wash the car today!! it's bucketing it down!! Hope the weather is better where you are!!
Thanks for looking xx

16 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Hi Jenny,great card,love your colouring.Weather here is awful,gale of wind and heavy rain that woke us up through the night.Autumn is here.Elisa.x

Helen said...

Fab man's card Jenny - love your embossing...think I may 'need' to get that folder!
Helen x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Jenny and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part in the the LOTV and out first C.E.S Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!
Clairex

Vicky said...

This is a gorgeous card, that image is fab & coloured in fabulously, good luck in the challenges.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge, hope you can join us again next week.

Hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

what a fantastic mens card.... just wonderful....Love those scrummy papers too... Thanks for joining us for the 1st CES challenge xx

Annie said...

fabulous card Jenny, and love the papers and embossed layer you used with this cute teddy bear image!
hugs, annie x

Little K Smith said...

Oh I adore this card Jenny! Fabulous image and coloured perfectly! Love the colours and border punch and embossing too!
Kelly.x

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.the image is fab and i love your backing papers and the embossing.

xx coops xx

Tara said...

I'm so happy you could join us for the first challenge at CES this week Jenny! Your card is awesome and the embossing is just stunning!
Hugs Tara xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jenny,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this fun image and so beautifully coloured and aren't those papers just fab. Love the embossing. We've had sun, rain and wind today. Marianne x

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, more lovely colouring. Love the image, colour cambo and the papers.
Sally. x

Sandra said...

Brilliant card Jenny...love that embossing folder like you say perfect for those male cards we all love to do!...and fab LOTV image coloured as always beautifully!....

Hope you've had a lovely day,
Take care
San x

crafty amy said...

This is so cute! I love the texture that the embossing gives it and your colouring is perfect :D
Thank you for joining us a CES and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Jennifer said...

Oh this is a gorgeous card! Lovely colours and image xx Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jenny. S x