Friday, September 17, 2010

Autumn is here!!

Afternoon!
I've not managed to get into my craft room much this week, so today I made a note of all the challenges around and noticed 'Autumn' was a popular theme this week :)
So an 'Autumn' themed card is what I've made today!!

I have used the cute 'Cuthbert in the Garden' digi image from Pollycraft as my main image, colouring with promarkers in rich autumn colours.
The papers are MME and the cardstock and ribbon is SU. I added the sweet heart button to finish to echo the heart on Cuthbert's t-shirt.

I am entering the following challenges with my card -

Allsorts #69 - Colours of Autumn...
Pollycraft Challenges #61 - Autumn Colours...
A Spoonfull of Sugar #121 - Fall into Autumn colour challenge...

I'll be back on Sunday with my Just Cute Bears card :)

Thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

brenda said...

This is a really lovely card Jenny.

Thank you for joining in my Colours of Autumn theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is gorgeous Jenny.I love this time of year.Hope you are well.Elisa.x

lynda said...

Another cute card, Jenny. Love this little guy. I love autumn, and the rich seasonal colors.

Jennifer said...

Adorable Jenny! I love your creation below too...wow! xx Jenny xx

Anita said...

So adorable. He definitely looks like he's ready for autumn.

Zoe said...

Love this card, papers are scrummy, my fave at the mo!