Friday, November 5, 2010

Another Sweet Pea creation....


A card today featuring the 2nd Sweet Pea stamp I bought the other week.
I think this is an older one and I had been after it for a while, it was always out of stock!! so had to grab it while I could :)
I have coloured the image with promarkers - I took inspiration from the stamp packet for her lilac hair!!
The butterfly is popped up on 3-d foam pads.
There are quite a few challenges I can enter with this one :) so here goes....

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #107 - Anything that flies....
Stamp with Fun #83 - All that can fly...
Passion for Promarkers #76 - pearls, lavender and lace, I have used my doily lace punch, hope this is ok :)
Flutterby Wednesdays #129 - open theme...
and finally :)
Sweet Pea Stampers - Embossing, wet or dry...

I will be back tomorrow with my Penny Black Saturday card :)

Thanks for looking xx

19 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow that was quick Jenny and is stunning, you have done an amazing job with the colouring.Thanks for sharing with us at SPS.xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOW!!!
GORGEOUS!!!
love the coloration & awesome embossing :)))
thanks for joinin us at SPS!

Pami said...

Gorgeous lilac hair, loving it! Pami x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Jenny lovely to see you again this fortnight with another stunning card. I love the embossed DP it looks gorgeous. I love the pearls you added to the butterfly too. Thanks so much for joining us again at Sweet Pea Stampers Hugs Pascale

The Little Stamper said...

What can I say, other than gorgeous!

Sharon X

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a gorgeous card. The image is beautiful (no wonder you've been after her for a while) and your colouring is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jenny.
Sue x

downrightcrafty said...

Great card, love the colours and super image, thank you for sharing with us this week at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jenny, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

stunning card jenny,the image is really beautiful, i love her big eyes and long hair and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

Oooh I love this stamp Jenny and you've done a wonderful job with it! She's soooo beautifully coloured, just adore her purple hair!
Kelly.x

Patti J said...

Jenny, your card is gorgeous! I love the image, and your layout is wonderful too! Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Hope to see you again next week!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Jenny. Love the image you've used and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card hun. Thanks for sharing with us over at SPS x

Lee said...

stunning.xx

Emma said...

A gorgeous card Jenny, love the image and fabulous colouring.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jenny,
I lurve this image. She looks stunning. Your colouring is awesome & I love the 3D butterfly. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Julie said...

Oh Jenny - this is beautiful!! Fab colouring and I love your embossed background! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

crafty amy said...

Wow Jenny this is stunning that embossing is perfect :D
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx