Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Has Sprung....


A spring card today using the lovely 'You're the Bestest' stamp from Penny Black :)
I have used this image quite a lot this spring! it really is a great one to colour.

I have coloured the image with promarkers and used a simple layout with not too many embellishments as the card is for an order and it's to be posted!

I am entering my card into challenge #73 over at Totally Gorjuss ~ 'Spring has Sprung'.....
&
Stamp Something ~ Spring Somethings....

Short and sweet post.....lots to do!!

Thanks for looking xx

12 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

This card really is 'gorguss' Jen. Fabulous colouring job as always and I'm loving those Spring colours!

Sharon x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww gorgeous card, I adore this puddy cat :)
Kelly.x

Elizabeth Allan said...

Very "gorjuss" Jenny. I love all the yellow tones.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image Jenny, and love the colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image Jenny, and love the colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Heidi said...

This is beautiful and gorjuss colouring as per usual, will is doing ok although he had a bad night so I think pain killers and lots of sleep this eve are on the agenda. must see you soon as need crafting fix!!! Hugs Heidi xx

Janice said...

Meow! It's brilliant! Jx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jenny, gorgeous card and fab colours.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card jenny.i love the cute cat and fab spring colours :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jenny.

Liefs Riet.x

Tammi said...

I always love your cards Jenny, this is soooo cute! Gorgeous job on it!

Anonymous said...

Stunning I love the freshness of this card Jenny

Ali x