Thursday, April 7, 2011

By LORi Designs Challenge #12 ~ BLDC12....


I'm still here!! Sorry for the long absence but we have lots of joiners/plumbers/electricians here at the moment in preparation for our new kitchen/flooring etc. being installed next week after the BIG flood last Christmas!!
It has taken soooo long for the insurance/quotes etc. but we are on the home straight now.....I cant wait!!!! We have'nt had a kitchen for 5 weeks now and the microwave meals lost their appeal after week 1 :)

Anyway onto my card for this week's pretty colour combo challenge #12 from By LORI Designs....
love the pinks with the grey :)
I have coloured sweet Baby Addy with promarkers in shades of pink and grey and used a fab spotty paper I found in my stash :) Finishing with lots of small retro pink flowers with pearl centres :)

You can see all the gorgeous DT cards {HERE} for inspiration and dont forget there are fab digi images from By LORi Designs to be won!!!

I WILL be back at the weekend with my card for Penny Black Saturday :)

Thanks for looking xx


15 comments:

petra,s cards said...

hi jenny what a beautiful card!!!
xx petra

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

What a cutie, love it

Ali x

Lisa said...

This is adorable, Jenny :) REally like your bg wit the polka dot pp and the flowers you added. Baby Addy is so sweet!

LorettaL said...

Jenny, I'm dying to get my ink grubby paws on this little darling! She's on my list for one of the next images I work with!!! Your card is really superb!

coops said...

aw gorgeous card jenny.the image is so sweet and i love the fab colours :D

xx coops xx

Fleur said...

Wow Jenny, I LOVE this, it's so nice to see a baby card using these colours ~ Awesome
Hugz Fleur xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card!!! No kitchen for five weeks.... not fun! Jo x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card Jenny, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

BrossArtAddiction said...

Aww too too cute!! Love it! :D

xx Tracey xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable baby card, Jenny!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

So cute. Wishing you speedy renovations!

Lee said...

Gorgeous card.cute image.Love the colours.xx

Sharon Basel said...

Adorable Jenny! Love your polka dot paper and that wonderful and unique pink lace. Great job with the shadowing on your image - really makes it pop.
Sharon :)

Brook said...

What a sweet little card!

LORi said...

Wowza CUTE Jenny!