Saturday, January 7, 2012

Penny Black Saturday #183 - CASE IT.....Beth

Morning!! My 1st post of 2012 :) and a brand new challenge over at Penny Black Saturday!
We have something new and different today and it will become a regular challenge.......the 1st Saturday of each month :)
'CASE IT'.......
CASE stands for 'Copy and share everything'.......you can choose to case the whole card ~ layout etc or take elements of the card (colours, image, style etc.) to create your own interpretation of the card.

For each CASE IT challenge we will be casing a different member of the DT........every month one DT member will choose their favourite PB card for everyone to CASE.
Here is this month's inspirational card from Beth :)
I have chosen to CASE the colours ~ red, white and blue and I also loved the polka dots, stars and the doodling :)
I have used a PB teddy image called 'Joie De Vivre' and coloured as always with my promarkers and prismas. The papers I won in a candy from the lovely Michelle.
You can check out all the DT CASE cards {HERE}.........all inspired by Beth's card and soooo different!

There are 2 fabulous prizes up for grabs this week from Penny Black and The Ribbon Girl, details are on the blog too :)

I am entering my card into the following challenges ~
PaperTakeWeekly - 'Anything Goes'....
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Celebrations....

Thanks for looking and I hope you can find the time to join in our new challenge :)

17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous as always. Love this colour combo myself.

Jenny said...

What a fun card. It made me smile! x

Heidi said...

This is a perfect case of beths card, you can really see where you got your inspiration. It's brilliant. Hugs heidi x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jenny,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helen said...

An adorable card Jenny - love your colouring on those balloons!
Helen x

Little K Smith said...

Love this card Jenny, this little bear is one of my fave PB's and you've coloured him beautifully :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

stunning card jenny.i love the colour combo and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Awww adorable card Jenny, love the image and colours.
Wendy xx

Lee said...

Hi Jenny,Your card is absolutely gorgeous as always.Can't remember if i'v wished you a Happy New Year so,Happy New Year lol.xx

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Jenny thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Jenny.
luv
Debby

NGCARDS said...

Great card hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

Beth said...

Oh I love it Jenny! Such a sweet teddy and your papers are fab! I hope you had a great weekend!

Love Beth xx

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny this is a perfect "case" of beauty. Love your interpretation, colors and design!

The Craft Bucket said...

Good morning Jenny, fabulous card, such a cutie! Thank you for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge this month & good luck! Jane (DT) x

Sarn said...

Love your CASEd card x

Tammi said...

I love that idea and the card you came up with, it's fabulous!!