Saturday, March 31, 2012

Penny Black Saturday #195 ~ Sing-a-Long.....

It's Penny Black Saturday!! and this week we want you to all......
'Sing-a-Long'....

We would love to see your cards and projects using music-themed images or choose one of your favourite songs to feature as the theme of your project :)

I went for one of my favourite 'music' images from Penny Black called 'Joyful Abandon'.......the puddy cats look like they are having so much fun!!!
I have coloured as always with promarkers and prismas and kept the colours and layout simple as I think this image is great for those difficult mens cards!!
I used my new paper piercing guide from SU to do the pierced edge design :) Finishing with some co-ordinating twine and a button for embellishment. 
We have something a little different for the prize this week too........one lucky winner will be invited to join us for the month of May as......
Guest Designer!!
To be announced next Saturday :)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges -
Simon Says Stamps - 'Anything Goes'.....
MMCS #50 - Stamp It.....
CES Challenges #79 - No Girls Allowed....

Thanks for looking xx



14 comments:

Heidi said...

Hallo Jenny, love this card, one of my fave all time pb's. see you soon. hugs heid x

Laura said...

Lovely card Jenny, I love the simple bakers twine and button, looks really effective!
Laura xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jenny,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous and cute hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

fabulous card jenny.i love your gorgeous colours and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Beth said...

Aww this is so sweet! I love this stamp, gorgeous colour scheme too!

Love Beth xx

Pia S said...

Cute image and a lovely clean design. Pretty card!

Aud said...

Love this card Jenny what a super image, Aud x

trish said...

All your cards make me smile.So cute.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Jenny this had me humming all throughout your post!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a great card. You are right that this image makes a great manly card. Great colors and dang, those kitties are having a blast!

Gaynor Greaves said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, Gaynor DT x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

LOVE this card Jenny - it's so fab! Those cats look like they are having such a great time and have been coloured so beautifully!

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

Redanne said...

Jenny, your card is lovely, really made me smile.