Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Love Promarkers #134 ~ What's Cooking....

Morning!! We've got a fun theme this week over at I Love Promarkers.
'What's Cooking'...
Any card as long as it has a cooking theme :)

I have used this cutie bear from LOTV......coloured with promarkers and prismas to co-ordinate with the backing papers/card.
The pink panel I have embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder and the fancy corners are a Whimsy die.

I am entering my card into ~
Allsorts Challenge - Layers....
PaperTakeWeekly - Things that make you go Awww....

Thanks for looking xx



6 comments:

Aud said...

This is lovely jenny, so cute and love the embossing folder. Aud x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jenny. I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous.

Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous jenny.i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful project Jenny! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Jenny

This is a fab card love the layout and love your colouring!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

p.s im now following your lovely blog :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

The coloring on the teddy and kitty is soft and sweet. Perfect shading!